Sunday, August 29, 2021

i feel discouraged now that im so close to my goal

hey, what's up everyone? hope you all are having a wonderful day! Haven't been on here much lately but I hit a little bump in my weight loss journey so I was hoping to come here for some support.

I've been feeling pretty good. I stopped weighing myself on the scale the past month or so cause I am close to my goal weight. I'm doing intermittent fasting and intuitive eating. So far I had lost around 60lbs.

I did my measurements a couple months ago so I thought it would be a good idea to measure again and see what I lost in inches instead of the scale.

I did my measurements and I lost 2.5 inches from my chest and half an inch from my waist. Also, 1 inch off my hips. If you look at my pictures in my profile, you'll see why this is discouraging.

I ended up weighing myself right after and I've lost almost 10 lbs since I did the measurements. I'm a little bit over 150 now. my goal weight was 145. My belly is still huge and now im losing inches off my chest which I had not noticed before in my weight loss journey (same bra size until now).

It's messing with my head. if my belly is not gonna get smaller, i dont want my boobs to get smaller. I know that probably sounds stupid and maybe some people wont understand and im sorry if i sound like I'm complaining, I'm just discouraged after this weight loss journey and feeling really un attractive.

submitted by /u/applepuddin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kCeEwG

No comments:

Post a Comment