Monday, August 30, 2021

Disgusted with myself: needing help

Hello all, I (F25) have been on a weight loss journey for over a year now. I went from being 5’3”ish and 185-195lbs down to 120lbs. I’ve since shot up to 140 with school starting back. I’m working three jobs and not eating like I should. I see myself fat in the mirror again and I’m miserable. I don’t want my boyfriend to touch or even look at me. I’ve got to get the weight off. But I’m not sure how to start again. I work 7 days a week from 7am to 8-9pm between classes and my job. I have two dogs and a new kitten, and I just don’t know what to do. My boyfriend is many things, a loving supporting partner, a good man, intelligent, funny, etc. but a cook this man is not. He can’t cook. And I don’t have time. Are there options for me that I’m not seeing?

submitted by /u/FreedomDragon01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sWpxNP

No comments:

Post a Comment