Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Losing weight but not inches...HELP!!!

Dear fam, I've posted here a couple of times before but to no avail. Hoping my third time is gonna be a charm.

I have been on Keto and a 5 days per week workout routine for the last 40 days or so and have seen decent results in terms of weight loss (I'm down 6 kgs/13 lbs, 3-4 kgs approx of we consider the glycogen and water weight). I'm happy and have seen visible fat loss around my upper back and chest. BUT my waistline doesn't seem to have budged even a single centimetre. I am a little worried...should I be worried? Should I be doing something differently? You guys are my last hope, please help! And thankyou for all the great advice in advance

submitted by /u/MangyCarl99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kk0oZr

No comments:

Post a Comment