Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Advice on organizing routine

I'm still kinda at the beginning of my weight loss journey, but am wondering how I should organize my routine for exercise. I've started off slow so I don't overwhelm myself and quit, but I have gradually increased what I'm doing.

I've been exercising 5 days a week with yoga, and am now up to doing an hour for beginners using YouTube videos. I just moved up to 5 pound hand weights, but don't really have a workout for those, just using pictures of what to do. And as of this week have made the bike stationary, so I can use it, and have been doing 15 minutes with goal to be able to ride for 30 mins next week. I do stretches on weekends to keep my joints from being too stiff.

From my understanding (and I could be wrong), when using weights you should do one day on and one day off. But what about using the bike? Can I do that everyday to should I rest in between like with weights? When it cools down I also want to include walking as well, though not yet sure. Should I alternate and bike one day and wall the next?

Any advice welcome! Thank you!

submitted by /u/Crafty_Dragon_roll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DCxTPi

No comments:

Post a Comment