Tuesday, August 24, 2021

What am I doing wrong?

I’m a female. 5” 7’ CW:229. Goal: 150. I started my weight loss in November/2020 when I was at my heaviest 250 pounds. I lost 20 pounds slowly by counting calories (1500 calories a day) and exercise. I then plateau for 2 months and could not go bellow 230. I then started a month ago taking Contrave and I have been eating around 1000 calories a day plus I walk around 3 miles a day (enough to close my rings on my Apple Watch) After a month I then got myself to 222 pounds. Yesterday I had a normal day with eating and exercise but when I did my weekly weigh in I was at 229. I’m emotionally exhausted and frustrated. I have barely lost any weight since I started this journey.I have been religiously counting calories and exercising. I have added weights to my exercise routine twice a week. I have lowered my calories intake to 1000/1200. I weight and measured everything. I’m a chef so I cook all my food and I know I’m not eating anything with hidden calories. I don’t drink alcohol or sodas. I only drink bubbly water and hibiscus tea. I’m on a few medications for bipolar ( Geodon, Trileptal) I also have an implanon that I have been using and replacing for the last 16 years. I was prescribed Contrave because my doctor and my nutritionist were at a lost why I wasn’t loosing weight. What is happening in here? Why can’t I loose weight? Is it hormonal imbalance? Is it the medication? I’m desperate. Please any insight is much appreciated it. Please help!

submitted by /u/gunterthedog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jcCjEl

No comments:

Post a Comment