Saturday, August 28, 2021

A 15 yr old male teenager here, I am now maintaining weight after a very successful weight loss

It feels so good to successfully losing weight, being a fat kid for my whole life just wasnt good for me to the point it affected my heart and my self esteem, on every christmas or new year occasion i always stay on my room because im always insecure about my whole body, on every family picture my smile just looked forced, i was very depressed because i hated how i look, even when i was younger i always get bullied for being overweight and i got called so many names like Piggy and it hurts my feelings so hard that i hated myself for being like this. When i started my weight loss journey i was 82 kg and since i am a teenager i was considered as an obese. There were so many ups and downs when i started my journey where i even restrict too much/exercise too much. It was regrettable and i swore to never do it again cause unfortunately something infected my umbilicus which is weird and it cost me pain. Anyways fast forward to my birthday which is just a month ago i lost about 27kg or 60 pounds i got so many compliments from friends and family about how i lost so much weight and i felt so amazing cause i never knew i could get this far and now I can wear hoodies and old clothes that never fit me until i lost weight although there are times where i dont like my body cause people always tell me i look so skinny even though they dont know what's underneath my clothes, i am kind of skinny fat i still hold a bit of fat around my waist and belly but i still try my best to love and accept my body, i am now maintaining my weight and sooner i want to build muscle

submitted by /u/Cryingindetention
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sWbRCn

No comments:

Post a Comment