Tuesday, August 31, 2021

For people that had to lose 80 lbs or more, how soon did you look noticeably better? Fit in smaller clothes? Able to move easier?

My numbers: SW 270 CW 255 GW 175 (roughly, I’ll see how I feel when I’m under 200) 30F 5’9”

I’m 15 lbs lighter than when I began losing weight 3 and a half weeks ago, but I feel like I look the same. But of course I see myself in the mirror every day. So it’s hard to see the change.

So I don’t drive myself crazy taking selfies all the time and looking for minute differences, I wanna pick a goal weight for when I would take new pictures for things like my dating profile and the staff page at work. Can anyone share when they began to notice a visual difference? I’m especially annoyed with having a double chin and sort of puffy face that shows up in photos no matter the angle or lighting.

Also wondering similar things about clothes sizes (right now everything fits about the same) and ease of movement. I want to plan a time to go through old clothes to bring the too-small ones back into rotation, and probably go shopping too.

When did you start to to notice looking different, clothes being too lose, other practical or noticeable differences as a result of weight loss?

submitted by /u/BeauteousMaximus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38wXcE4

No comments:

Post a Comment