Monday, August 30, 2021

Waiting for my body to catch up with my lifestyle (+50 pound milestone progress pictures)

This is my first time posting progress pics 🥺 45 pounds difference between these pictures, I'm 51 pounds down now. 35ish to go?

Anyway, for me, that's basically what weight loss is at this point.

Over the course of 7 and a half months, I've turned around my eating habits to the point that I cringe when I think about my old diet. I have a fridge filled with fruits and veggies, and I've had tomato salads probably 5 days in the past week just because I love them so much (seriously, tomatoes + balsamic vinegar + any tangy cheese + greens). I'm no longer forcing myself to eat things for h e l t h. Counting calories taught me how to get the most bang for my buck, and that bang is fresh produce.

I love to go on looong walks and play Pokémon Go, and I just got a bike for groceries and my commute, and simply for fun! My job is running around a college campus every day as IT, so I'm carrying 20 or 30 pound computers and monitors a long distance pretty often. I'm active and I love it!

I lived on my own for a few months and that really cemented in my habits. I don't even think about it anymore, these are just the foods and activities I love. I can still scarf down half a pizza, but I don't feel the need to do so 4 times a week anymore.

However... you'd look at me and you probably wouldn't think I live like this 😅 I'm not as big as I was, but I'm still obviously overweight. My body just hasn't caught up to my lifestyle yet! I can't wait to get to the point where I LOOK healthy, so I've just been coasting until I do. I'll get there!

submitted by /u/CannibalCaramel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mZS44b

No comments:

Post a Comment