Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Progress pics down 50 lbs 10 to go

http://imgur.com/gallery/WwePcDH

SW 184. CW 134. GW 124? F37. H5.5

Thought I'd share my progress as this sub has been so helpful to me.

What really helped this time of as making small sustainable changes. Track for a week, then slowly cut back calories, then work in more fruit and veg and reduce carbs/sugar/crap. Oh and my milky tea, I was easily drinking 500 cals of milk a day 🤦🏻‍♀️ now I have 2 smaller cups, still milky and 1 small chocolate of an evening.

It doesn't feel like a diet or I'm restricting anything, I just count and weight and I can have anything in moderation.

I quit smoking and drinking almost 2 years ago, so getting a handle on my diet and exercise is like the final thing in my journey to a long happy/healthy life.

I tried and failed so many time, smoking, alcohol, weight loss but it only takes 1 to stick. We got this.

submitted by /u/Spindles08
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mx024w

No comments:

Post a Comment