Saturday, August 28, 2021

All my clothes are too big for me now! 3 months after starting my weight loss journey.

Stats: 13 yo male, 177cm and 84kg

I've left this sub after getting really harassed by many people on this sub but this time I will ignore them.

And to those people, I'm still losing weight faster than ever, I'm still skinny, I'm still sus (tainable)

I'm over 10kg lower than my starting weight which is something I didn't think I would get here. It really took all my dedication but now not only am I looking much better but my performance in sports is really improved. I did gain some weight from travel but I've burned that in a week plus more.

So what did I do? I stopped eating sugar, fast food, soda, carbs (sometimes I eat rice) and I normalized a 1 hour of my day on the treadmill daily on top of sports.

I started it officially in June, by the end of the month I had burned 6kg but I burned the most at the end of the money, but I traveled in July and in turn had gained 3 kg, not a biggie tho I came back in August and in 1 month I've burned that 3kg and like 5 more. All the sports I did in thus journey were: Treadmill, handball, basketball, football

Now even my sports clothes are getting big on me! Trust me when I say it's probably the best feeling I can have. Everyday I'm burning even more and I don't plan on stopping until I get to a weight that's the healthy amount, from then on I'll learn on sustaining my weight not gaining any not losing any. I've stayed consistent and it's payed off.

I forgot to mention something about July, even aside travel I did gain weight (like 4 kg in total) and I've burned through that too. So in total I may have burned like 15 kg but that may not rb accurate and 10kg is probably something more realistic to people older than me.

It's an amazing feeling to have gone from an overweight kid thinking about food 24/7 to someone who's actually doing good in sports and getting compliments from everyone round me.

FYI, my entire weight loss journey I've not touched a fat burning medication nor have I done a surgery for it. I've also not done weights, only cardio.

Conclusion, for any age, if you wanna burn some quick fat there's one thing everyone is gonna need to do in common; don't eat sugar. It's hard at first but the feeling of weight loss will eventually overtake the temptation to eat sugar. Trust me when I say this, the mindset is super important.

submitted by /u/MohannadWA
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kww8L5

No comments:

Post a Comment