Friday, August 27, 2021

My declaration to lose weight

Hello people. I never thought I’d do this but here I am. I’m currently 304 pounds. Extremely out of shape. Over the last 5 years I have been half assing every single diet I’ve been on. 3 weeks is my max and then I crash. I know no one is probably reading this but I wanted to declare this on here so that I’d have it in writing for some accountability. I AM GONNA LOSE WEIGHT. There’s no secret formula or shortcut and I’ve accepted it. I’m extremely impatient when it comes to weight loss and ya know what, I didn’t gain it in 9-10 months. I gained it in 3 years. If I can lose it 9-10 months then that’s a steal. Honestly I’m more determined than ever. If you read this, good day to you. For the first time in my life I’m really gonna see if my 100% accomplishes anything. Before this, I was half assing everything. Exercise here and there, cheat days here and there. Now, I’m gonna enjoy this journey. It’s gonna take a while and I’ve accepted that. I wanna see if I really lose significant weight if I just push myself and really try, like actually try. I hope i stay patient and don’t give up 3 weeks in because I haven’t lost 10 pounds. 304 now. 100 down to go. Here we go

submitted by /u/shiroyasha244
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gDMMqV

No comments:

Post a Comment