Wednesday, August 25, 2021

I need help with weight loss.

I'm 5'6 and weigh 214. I don't look overly fat but I hate the way it feels. I used to be 150 (which is supposed to be my weight according to the charts), looked skinny af cause all I did was run. After an injury I slowly started putting on pounds. My job is very strenuous and ive done a lot of weight training so I've built up muscle so while I may not look fat I look bulky. Which for some people they're both one and the same. I miss being skinny and ive tried controlling what I eat and even tried starving myself. It's been that way for a couple of months but I'm still stuck in the 200's. It's really frustrating for me. Pls any advice would be great.

submitted by /u/OpMike20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sNTnEc

No comments:

Post a Comment