Saturday, October 2, 2021

100lbs gone 60 to go

Just a little background. 30 M 6’6” at my heaviest I was 442 lbs. I was pretty miserable. I started by buying a huge water bottle and cutting non diet soda. Lost 15 lbs just from that, but I was still 425lbs. I tried everything shakes, bars, hiit workouts, keto, vegan, but nothing worked long term. I found out through security camera I was waking up and eating cookies and cakes in the middle of the night, with no recollection the next day. Then COVID hit the US. Two close friends died, big guys in their early 30s. I had to change. I begged my doctor. If I can’t lose this weight and I get sick that’s it. This is pre-vaccine. My son just turned 1. I was looking into lap band or balloons for weight loss, already. Doc suggested a new weight loss prescription plan. It’s metformin and adipex. I’m not diabetic but because I was feeling faintly when my calories were restricted he thought it would be better. I have a few vials of blood. 1 week later I started. Since July 2020 I’m down 100lbs. At first the medication is strong, it made eating a small salad or any food kinda disappointing. Just was not tasty. I feel a lot better. I still eat fairly unhealthy but it’s not nearly as much. I no longer wake up and eat a whole box of Oreos. Side effects: thirst is a major one I’m basically drinking water all day. Dry mouth: I got some special mouth wash and it helps. Drive: it’s pretty common for adipex to make you super horny.

submitted by /u/Wowsays
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l58nva

No comments:

Post a Comment