Monday, October 18, 2021

A simple 20lbs lost has made a world of difference in my looks and confidence

I'm a 6'4 male, 21, and at my heaviest I was 268lbs, and currently I am 248lbs and dropping. 20lbs at that weight did not seem like much of a change whatsoever, until I've been recently looking in the mirror, and I can actually see my shoulders, my collarbone shows again, I don't have a fat roll between my moobs and my stomach anymore, and my back actually looks like it has some shape again. My confidence has also went up a ton, not so much with my looks, but just the sheer fact that I know I am changing the one thing I hated myself for for so long.

For weight loss, I've been simply counting calories, I don't worry too much about it when I eat healthy foods (which has been a huge diet change, I try to eat only fresh meat, veggies and fruits as much as possible), but just watch portions when I each unhealthy foods, and lastly, not drinking my calories. Simply eating fresh and stopping fast food 4 to 5x a week has made me feel so light, not sluggish anymore, and believe in myself that I can change anything with time and effort. Here's to progress, everyone!

submitted by /u/TheChatCenter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pg9R8g

No comments:

Post a Comment