Monday, October 18, 2021

I crossed my legs today

Went to the movies to see Halloween Kills today. I enjoyed the movie. Michael Myers is super brutal lol. Anyway, because I've been overweight all my life, I never could cross my legs knee over knee. Today when I sat down at the theater, I did it automatically and I stayed in that position for about 90% of the movie. It felt good. And since it was dark and there were only 6 people in the theater, no one really knew how I was sitting and I did not feel insecure.

Crossing my legs knee over knee has always been something I wanted to do. Now I can. Pretty cool. It's the little things.

And It only took 30 pounds of weight loss lol.

submitted by /u/ilovealpacino
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3votBHK

No comments:

Post a Comment