Monday, October 18, 2021

Day 1 take 47.

Hi all, life long big fella here.

I have decided to start the journey again, as I am rounding 40 and know I need to do something about my size.

If I lose half my body weight, I would still be considered a fit and healthy person, but my goals are just 10kg at a time.

Its Ironic that having tried numerous times in the past, I know a lot about weight loss. Motivation and making it actually work is the problem though.

I definitely don't feel like I have my shit together, but I cant wait until I am 'ready' and until I feel that I am in the right space to start. That feeling hasn't come by in the last few years but even when it had taken me, it was always fleeting, leaving and I have always just returned to my normal.

Just wanted to say hi and actually put my thoughts out there.

M39, 152kg down from max of 160kg.

submitted by /u/AllHailMackius
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jh7dev

No comments:

Post a Comment