Sunday, October 10, 2021

Advice on weight loss (averaging around 1600-1700kcal)

Hello, I’m an 18 y/o female student and lightly to moderately active (averaging 10k steps daily, 1-2 days strength training and running). I’m around 166cm (5’6)

I’ve used an online TDEE estimator and was given around ~2000 daily.

I know these calculators aren’t the most accurate since muscle mass isn’t taken into account, could 2000 ACTUALLY be my TDEE? or would you assume it to be <2000?

Counted my calorie intake this week and averaged around 1600 +/- 100 daily because of some instances of overeating etc. I feel like it’s on the higher side and may not be as helpful for weight loss especially since my TDEE could actually be <2000…. So there could be a high likelihood of me eating at maintenance….?

How much should I be eating for moderate yet sustainable fat loss? Should I just try to aim for 1200?

Answers and advice is truly appreciated! :) thank you !!

Also! If anyone wants to lose weight too do hmu !!! We can be accountability buddies :”)

submitted by /u/Prestigious-Soft879
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FAkjNq

No comments:

Post a Comment