Sunday, October 10, 2021

just a little tip, you may need to eat more before you can lose weight (hear me out!)

This advice is not for everyone, just for those specific people who can relate to what I am about to say

I grew up with the food sneaking mentality, a loaf of bread slathered in ranch, a handful or cereal, but never really feeling settled just eating a real meal. When ate with others, like at a dinner, I would be the person still thinking about the leftovers in the fridge. And I ate a lot for emotional satiety rather than physical (boredom, stress, anger)

I struggled with my weight for several years while still being in a perpetual diet mentality. a few weeks ago I decided to try something new and eat a big breakfast, a big lunch and big dinner complete with protein, fats, carbs fiber and water.

after just a few weeks, I am no longer thinking of food after I eat it, after dinner I feel "done" for the night -something thats never happened because night was always my time to shine when it came to eating, this one is really surprising but I have more energy to burn during the day (Like I get the urge to burn off the meal I just ate through exercise/working, a positive effect from before when eating would just cause me guilt and make me feel heavy, I think this may have a lot to do with my change in how I view food now (as fuel rather than a guilty pleasure) and my body is getting better at becoming satisfied with small portions.

for the past couple of days, I've switched to two meals a day- skipping lunch and I feel pretty good about it still.

I will update you guys on the weight loss, but right now it is really great to have gotten over at least one really big hurdle in my eating problems.

submitted by /u/Tiredfeet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AtNsGz

No comments:

Post a Comment