Sunday, October 10, 2021

Intermittent fasting 16:8

I've been struggling to find a plan of action to lose about 60-70lbs and it has been incredibly frustrating. Read a lot lately about intermittent fasting and the health benefits, including weight loss, it can offer and I'm intrigued... but would like to hear from people who have followed it and had success.

I'm thinking 16:8 would be the most doable for me currently. Is this enough of a fast? It seems like some people go for a day or more of fasting and I don't think that would work for me.

Any success stories out there using the 16:8 method? I'd love to hear them, not just in relation to weight loss but also to increases in health overall.

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/jmh52014
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iNzSb3

No comments:

Post a Comment