Sunday, October 10, 2021

Weight Loss Program - High Involvement

I am at a point in my life where the need to rebuild healthy habits after COVID, PPD, and the loss of my father is more pressing than anything else.

Yes, I have weight to lose but I have a lot of baggage and need more support than a program or a weekly trainer.

I have searched, but haven’t found anything that could offer me the following:

  • nutritional plan
  • check-ins multiple times a week
  • muscle gain / weight loss

Separately I want to hire a weight-focused therapist, virtual if possible, and haven’t found anyone that speaks me. Cost isn’t the most pressing issue compared to what I’m looking for.

Does anyone have any direction or guidance on who or what programs to look at?

submitted by /u/innocuouseight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mCyGbn

No comments:

Post a Comment