Friday, October 8, 2021

Been exercising intensely and haven’t lost anything..not even a pound

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. The past month and a half I’ve been going to the gym, not necessarily to lose weight but just so I can feel good and challenge my body in ways I’ve never done before. I love it. It makes me feel alive and happy but the only thing is I haven’t really lost anything yet. In fact, I’m actually GAINING weight.

I don’t watch my weight too closely because I’ve never been that sort of person but it still bothers me that I work so hard and don’t really see any changes or I guess “proof” that I really go to the gym. The pandemic (and a new relationship) reallyyyy changed my body. I’ve gained maybe 30lbs in the past year which is a lot for one year. It doesn’t bother me aesthetically but more so health wise. I’m still very young. Only 20 years old so I would like to move my body as if I’m 20 LOL.

I eat healthish. I meal prep and only eat when I’m hungry and stop when I’m full. I am guilty of still indulging on snacks but that’s because I have low iron and feel faint if I don’t snack throughout the day.

My question is should I be doing something different so I can speed up my weight loss a bit? I know calorie counting is an option but it seems so tedious to me. I don’t know if I’d keep up with it.

TLDR: I’ve been going to the gym but still gaining weight/not losing any weight

submitted by /u/pinkbabycows
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FswQm1

No comments:

Post a Comment