Friday, October 8, 2021

How much weight loss does it take to notice it in your face if you are in a “normal” bmi range

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask I was just hoping to get some opinions of people who have expensive with weight loss.

I love the subreddit progress pics because it helps me see people with similar stats and the progress I could potentially make. I love seeing face gains as it’s something I feel super insecure about. But most face gains progress pics I see are people in the obese range getting to a normal bmi range.

According to a study I found while googling the topic it takes about 8lbs to see a difference on your face, that seems very little to me. I know everyone stores and loses weight differently as well.

I am at the top end of a held that bmi, at 24.1. My goal is to loose 10-15 lbs. I’m hoping it’ll make a difference but I’m not sure.

I never really tracked my weight so I don’t know my pre Covid weight or if I’m just being paranoid and letting insecurity think my face got super fat . It’s hard trying to compare pictures due to angles, lighting etc.

I’d appreciate anyone’s input of when they started noticing a face difference!

Thanks so much, good luck on your journeys

submitted by /u/funkysockwearer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iJZtBH

No comments:

Post a Comment