Friday, October 8, 2021

If I ate the same amount of calories but from healthy food rather than unhealthy food, how would my body composition change?

I tried searching this but couldn't really find anything, maybe I didn't word it correctly.

If I ate the same amount of calories but from healthy food rather than unhealthy food, would I maintain my current weight but slim down? For example, if I switched from processed/frozen foods and eating out all the time and having sugary drinks to chicken, rice, vegetables, and water but still ate the same amount of calories.

I was planning on starting a specific meal plan soon and this question popped up in my head. My meal plan will put me at a caloric deficit so I don't need to worry about what the answer is to my question, I'm just curious because I know the caloric deficit is what causes weight loss for the most part, but eating healthy foods has to do SOMETHING.

submitted by /u/CWykes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FwMywH

No comments:

Post a Comment