Friday, October 8, 2021

Small changes to start weight loss?

5’0”, my scale says 167 lbs, I want to get down to 120lbs. I just gained 35 pounds the past year because my birth control made me tired all the time. I’m off it and want to get back into being healthy. I’ve replaced almost all soda with flavored sparkling water (0 sugar 0 calories), I get a green smoothie (somewhere between 100-150 calories?) at school instead of an energy drink. I walk my daughter to and from school most days. Trying to transition back into cooking everything. Lately I’ve been getting packaged salmon and veggies from the grocery store or some healthy-ish looking stuff out of the freezer section at Costco that’s probably not healthy at all. I’m really bad about going to the gym because I’m weak and hate being around so many people. Trying to force myself in there though. After a week it becomes a habit. What are other small changes I could make?

submitted by /u/SignificanceNo6297
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oMl5RI

No comments:

Post a Comment