Friday, October 1, 2021

Began losing weight 17 days ago but too afraid to check the scale.

I have been strictly eating 2000 calories per day, my TDEE being 2505 calories. I know that isn't a huge difference but even that is hard for me to do.

I am afraid that I will step on the scale and not see any weight loss. I am on medical steroids which affect metabolism and make it nearly impossible to lose weight (the best most people are able to do is simply maintain weight and slow down the gaining) and so that makes me think I will never lose weight.

The only difference I have noticed since beginning my diet is that I can walk longer distances and am less short of breath.

I don't see a size reduction from what I can tell. But maybe it is happening gradually?

How do you force yourself to face the reality and step on the scale? What do you do if you get a disappointing result?

Thanks I appreciate any replies.

submitted by /u/amilosingyet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39YlBDy

No comments:

Post a Comment