Friday, October 8, 2021

Calculating A Deficit/ Amount of Calories I should be eating

Hi guys! Does anyone know what a reliable website is to calculate what my deficit, maintenance, TDEE, etc. should be? I’ve been on my weight loss journey for 1+ year now and have lost weight (went from 180 to 117 lbs) and am now focusing more on body recomp and gaining muscle. I feel like I am in a much better spot now and am ready to focus on my health again and getting stronger. Because I used myfitnesspal and a generic calculator to figure out my deficit last year I was eating between 1200-1400 calories and every app and TDEE calculator would tell me something different so I would aim between 1200-1400 calories a day with a high protein & low carb intake. Looking back, it was enough only because I was very sedentary. I am a 22 year old female and a college student so I was at my desk all day. Now I am more active and find myself getting more hungrier more often. I’m still starting my body recomp journey and know I need to reverse diet and get my calorie intake up, but I don’t know what that intake needs to be or what my macros should be. Does anyone have any advice on where I can figure this out?

submitted by /u/lumiereeee_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30bIvWk

No comments:

Post a Comment