Saturday, October 9, 2021

To those who started at 300+ lbs, when did others start noticing your weight loss?

Like the title said, when did others (or you!) start noticing changes?

I started at 330 and I’m down to 285, but so far no one has noticed my weight loss and I personally don’t see any difference (I’ve taken progress pics but they look about the same to me!) I’m still going strong but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t disheartening haha.

Im guessing it’s because I’m starting at a higher weight it’ll take longer for people to notice? I was hoping my parents would say something at least, but my mom usually just changes the subject or complains that she can’t lose weight šŸ˜…

So please tell me your experience!

submitted by /u/chellychuu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WUYK8P

No comments:

Post a Comment