Saturday, October 9, 2021

How do you balance dieting and taking care of your body when run down?

I’ve been doing CICO and tracking with lose it since mid August and doing well (down around 17lbs). However a lot of different factors mean I’m not really run down: stressful work, commuting on public transport, very active small child, vaccines for my job (3rd covid and flu).

I’ve now got mild shingles and a cold. I know there’s some evidence around weight loss and immune system but regardless, do you modify your dieting/intake when you get unwell? How do you boost immunity?

I’m vegetarian so eat lots of fruit and veg, and have started vitamin D and omegas, but would love to hear how you all take care of yourself during difficult points.

submitted by /u/Shipwrecking_siren
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DpcEj7

No comments:

Post a Comment