Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Changes of Metabolism(?) Post Weight Loss

hello, in the past year i’ve lost over 70 pounds.
I am currently pretty slim with a good amount of muscle from weight training.
I’ve been doing some body redistribution type diet/workout and it’s been working well, I’ve cut some fat and been able to build some muscle at the same time.

However, now I want to bulk a bit. I’ve been eating in a caloric surplus for about over a week but I have actually lost a few pounds within this time. I workout (haven’t been doing cardio during this) and eat in that surplus but it’s really odd to me that I actually lost weight instead.

Eating in a caloric surplus for me used to make me easily gain weight but it seems like that has changed. I had a vacation a couple months ago, ate tons of food, came back and weighed the same.

On the internet I see conflicting information and am pretty confused about why this could be. I 100% understand nobody here is a doctor but I would be interested if anyone has had a similar experience. Could I have a faster metabolism now or what? If anyone has any ideas let me know.

I do not take any stimulant medication. I do vape, smoke MJ, and am prescribed benzos (klonopin) and a mood stabilizer (trileptal). I don’t think any of these are making this effect but i’ll just put that out there in case if anyone has knowledge about any possible correlation.

submitted by /u/euphoriaarmoire
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FGDftX

No comments:

Post a Comment