Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Depressed and way off target

Hello. My depression has taken a turn, it was very well managed. I had some lows but on average I was able to continue with things I wanted to do, and that included exercising. I was part of a local class that met on average 3 times a week for a total of 4 hours, and I did more at home on the odd days. These were High jntensity workout classes and my fitbit suggested I was burning an average of 600 calories per class.

I wasn't making any progress with my weight, and my clothes weren't any looser, but I felt better and healthier.

At around a year I started to feel very demotivated that I hadn't lost any weight through exercising, my diet was around 1400 calories a day, and after having my thyroid checked with no oncerns, I was distraught at all the effort I put in for no physical reward.

I am 85kg and I am desperate to get back on the horse and lose the weight. I just can't find the motivation to get going again 😪 I got very ill, then my depression got worse and then came the bad eating. I haven't worked out properly in a few months. I literally just want to sleep all the time.

How can I fix myself?

Tips for motivation, and any tips for weight loss??

submitted by /u/madameglitz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aNMI4F

No comments:

Post a Comment