Tuesday, October 19, 2021

The common cold ruins always a perfectly good start of weight loss

Hi everyone, hope your journeys are going well!

Has anyone else ever noticed that every time they start a weight loss journey and exercising, they get the cold or something like that? I think I'm going crazy this literally happens every time!

I think it might have something to do with not eating as much and maybe going out more? I just recently got back on track with exercise and eating healthy and I have been sick twice this fall. First when I started I had a three week cold during September and now two weeks later when I got back on track with weight loss I'm sick again!

This sucks but I'm not caving in this time. I usually tend to give myself the "ohh but you're sick so you don't have to be so strict now". But I'm not gonna treat myself this time so while I can't exercise I'm gonna keep up my healthy eating habits. Maybe if I'm getting too weak I'm gonna make myself a big bowl of tomato soup, that always makes me feel better when ever I have the cold.

But yeah, anyone else noticed something like this happening to you? What are your go-to meals when you're sick and trying to stay calorie deficit?

submitted by /u/zealous_bitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aOwgRx

No comments:

Post a Comment