Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Does anyone have game recommendations for Fitness/Weight Loss?

Original post was autodeleted and I'm not sure why, I'm looking for an app or something to track steps and distance! -Below is my original post:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a way to push myself to move more. Whenever I work from home I like to take walks but I always liked games/apps that reward you for walking. Does anyone have a good app that I can download that incorporates walking into their game? The best example is PokemonGo but between my personal interests and the amount of time you have to spend looking at the screen, it honestly turns me off. I'd love a game or app that tracks in the background and at the end of the day/when I turn it on gives me some sort of feedback or cumulative reward.

submitted by /u/SammyMhmm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DRJVUo

No comments:

Post a Comment