Monday, October 4, 2021

Down 70 finally feeling good

Sw: 350 gw: 225 cw 278!

Started around April 1st!

https://imgur.com/gallery/I1TZRBT

Here’s a little progress picture for you all!

So, honestly this journey has definitely been hard. I always felt like there was no way I could do it and always kept gaining and gaining weight. My senior year of high school I was maybe 250-260 pounds still very overweight but every year after school I gained 10-15 more pounds even when I tried joining the gym I just never had the motivation and drive to do it.

Finally I buckled down did tons of research and figured out a diet that could work for me with little tweaks.

I started doing CiCO and just eating high protein (200-225) medium carbs (225-300) and low fat (60-80)

This helped me stay full all day and I was using MyFitnessPal to track everything scanning barcodes and keeping everything tracked to a T. If I had a pack of fruit gummies I tracked it, had two spoons of ketchup with my baked potato, tracked it. I think it’s a little crazy to track everything but it was what kept me in line and straight.

I had a huge soda addiction, it was probably my biggest gripe of gaining weight. Somedays I’d pound a 2 liter of Mountain Dew by gaming all day.

I’m super happy with my progress and honestly am open to answering all my questions.

The work I put in the gym is probably 20% of my weight loss and holding back my mouth is the other 80%

Going to the gym is awesome though seeing some muscle and the veins show while lifting gives me massive confident boosts and I feel so much better, my knees don’t hurt at all and I got a little shoulder pain from a car accident a while back but it’s been getting much stronger now.

I started 4/5 days a week with a bro split doing legs/back/chest/shoulders/arms

Switched about 3 months in to a PPL/PPL and have been steady going 3 on rest 3 on rest.

submitted by /u/SpaceCowboi22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FlfAiO

No comments:

Post a Comment