Monday, October 4, 2021

NSV: Got called “hot” by two different friends this weekend

I’ve been obese for more than the last decade. Aside from my wife, who I love very much, I’ve never really felt like I got much attention from the opposite sex. My confidence hasn’t always been the best because of it.

I went away to a wedding this weekend and one friend of my wife’s was marveling at my weight loss. She was pretty overserved but ended up yelling to the entire bus on the way to the event how “hot” I was. We are all good friends, it was hilarious, and I took it as a huge compliment, if a little embarrassing.

I got home and my wife told me she’d had another girlfriend over while I was away. Her friend was looking at some recent pictures of us and remarked that I had “glowed up” and how my wife “had a hot one on her hands.”

I didn’t do this for attention from the opposite sex, and I find this amusing at best. But I won’t lie that it was a huge confidence boost coming on the same weekend from two different people in different places, unsolicited. Makes me think I’ve really made a ton of progress people can see - and makes me motivated as ever to keep going!

SW: 336 CW: 234 GW: 220 M 32 6’0

submitted by /u/republlicnt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yoilz2

No comments:

Post a Comment