Monday, October 4, 2021

Stomach looks like I have apron fat even though I lost weight?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I just started my weight loss journey and I'm currently down 10 pounds.

I noticed that I'm losing weight, but as I do so, my stomach looks like a deflated balloon on the bottom and it makes me look heavier than I am. I just look like I have a fat apron rather than it getting flatter. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?

I've been walking every day and going to the gym on weekends (I work full time and I'm a student at night), not to mention that I've been eating about 1200 calories a day, so if I am doing something wrong, I have no idea what it is.

Any help would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/Catadillo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BilNJW

No comments:

Post a Comment