Monday, October 18, 2021

HELP: vacation in february - need weight loss tips

I'm a 20 year old girl who has never felt confident in her body. I'm short (5'1") and curvy (never been skinny). I'm currently at my heaviest - 155 lbs. I've always been athletic (running, soccer, swimming), and have strong legs. But right now I've just developed this flabby gut and its so gross. My arms, and my face, are fatter than before. I'm so insecure. I look nothing like all the other girls in university and I want to change.

I have a tropical vacation in February, giving me about 4 months to get bikini confident. Right now my plan is pretty basic - cut out liquids besides water (I drink a lot of Starbucks - no more). No more fast food. Eat protein and natural foods, and exercise once a day (a run, weightlifting, whatever) I usually make it to the gym 4 times a week so this isn't a huge increase. I think with consistency and dedication, and no "well today I'll just grab McDonalds because its easy..." I should be good. I don't need to lose a LOT, just enough...

Any tips? I don't think I've been below 140 since I was 15.

submitted by /u/kaptb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XsjyVG

No comments:

Post a Comment