Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Help

I need to lose 50 pounds ASAP for surgery; any suggestions? I’m at a standstill! I’m over 400 pounds, closer to 450 but not at 500. I’m 5’3 I just need something easy and simple to follow!
Everything hurts! Just to walk 1 minute my back gets stiff! I just I don’t know what to do other than roll over and die! I been fat all my life! I take antidepressants weight loss pills and nothing works! I just want to give up! I don’t want the weight to kill me but I’m scared it will because I haven’t lost enough for the Bariactric surgery! I feel like my doctors don’t understands. The most I’ve done is lose 7 pounds in the last 4 months. My next way in is on thursday and I’m scared! I just want to be making progress! Life is passing me by!

I am young and I just want to life my life sigh!

submitted by /u/KookyAlternative8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lz73AN

No comments:

Post a Comment