Wednesday, October 6, 2021

How did you figure out what exercises and diets were for you?

Hey friends,

I hope this is the right subreddit to post this...I'm wondering how y'all started your weight loss? I don't mean like what made you want to start or what broke the camel's back but like how did you figure out what exercises to do and what diet and foods would work for you? What was your first step? Did you just search for the exercises that'd best fit you, the foods that would stick best with your diet, or just everything one at a time and see what worked? I'm trying to start exercising but I don't even know where to start I only know the basic stretches from elementary.

I'm 5'2" 160lb if anyone has the same proportions and could suggest anything specific. Any help or support is appreciated! Thanks :)

submitted by /u/aint-it-cray
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AcsP1i

No comments:

Post a Comment