Monday, October 18, 2021

How do I begin weight loss?

I’m a 20 year old male who currently weighs 248lbs (about 17 stone) I want to try and lose weight and at the very least get down to around 200 but hopefully 180 eventually.

But I have no idea where to start off. I currently play football on sundays and walk down to work (only a 25 minute walk and 3/4 times a week) but stuff like what gym routines to get into how often I do them, what kind of exercises to do for weight loss (I do have a friend who goes to the gym but he’s never cut down only bulked up) what types of foods I should be eating/avoiding. I’m hoping someone here could even point me in the right direction of what works or even websites that actually have methods and dietary plans that work for weight loss.

submitted by /u/General_Kenobi_01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jdd1Ws

No comments:

Post a Comment