Thursday, October 7, 2021

How do I get started on this weight loss journey?

Female. 28 y.o. 5’3. HW: 260, CW:252

I’ve been overweight majority of my life. Always a little chunky. Hit puberty and thinned out a bit but after college gained over 100lbs. I’ve been on diet after diet and have become an extremely picky eater (much like the palate of a toddler) with an addition to fast food. Anxiety and depression has caused me to become so unmotivated. But at the same time, I know I need to do better for myself.

I always say am going to start changing my habits and losing weight on Monday’s me then by Wednesday I’m craving something and the diet goes out the window.

What is the key to sustainable weight loss? I’ve tried WW, Calorie counting, keto.. I just can’t stay on a diet for more than a few days.

I now have pcos, and high blood pressure, along with a fatty liver and am just tired of being tired. Tired of being fat. Don’t want to die early.

How did you stick to your diet to reach weight loss goals?

submitted by /u/Fancy-Line-93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AqPRBE

No comments:

Post a Comment