Thursday, October 7, 2021

What are you doing to celebrate your goal weight?

The title says it all!

I have some special stuff that I want to do to celebrate the day I hit my goal weight (55 more pounds to go!). Getting my nails done, going on a mini shopping spree, and baking a celebratory cake are one my docket, amongst other things. I want to give myself something to work to and keep me motivated besides the obvious health (and aesthetic) reasons. Do you have any special things you are saving to do when you hit your goal weight? I'd love some more things to add to my list!

Apparently this is not long enough so here's the type of cake I am making: Lemon cake with raspberry filling and lemon frosting. Definitely a layered cake and of course it has to be served with ice cream. AND the way I will maintain my weight loss is by doing all the mixing by hand lol!

submitted by /u/Practical_Extreme728
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oIT0uk

No comments:

Post a Comment