Sunday, October 10, 2021

I didn’t realize how depressed I was until I decided to change my lifestyle and lose weight.

Something silly but I’ve started exercising and dieting. Nothing hardcore like keto but just small lifestyle changes. I’ve only lost 7 pounds in three weeks but wow. It’s incredible how much better I feel.

I didn’t realize how badly I was depressed until the fog started lifting. I actually started working on my Silk and Sonder journal I’ve neglected for two months.

I am doing self care habits like brushing and flossing and showering daily. I have enough energy to make my bed in the morning. I didn’t realize how much I had fallen until I started picking myself back up.

So I don’t feel bad about not losing weight quickly. The best part about diet and exercise at least for me, is finally getting a winning handle on my depression.

The weight loss is following I’m sure. Just a simple little post but I wanted to share since I’m finally feeling things again, like ambition and motivation.

submitted by /u/AelanxRyland
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3v1c5cl

No comments:

Post a Comment