Monday, October 4, 2021

I lost 22lbs and still look the same, im loosing motivation…

Hello everyone, im 18 Male ,178cm (5’10) I started a calorie deficit almost 4 months ago, i started at 97 kgs (213lbs) and currently i weight 86kgs (189lbs), i started going to the gym to do some cardio and strength training to burn some extra calories and hopefully speed up the process a little,

I lost 11kgs (22lbs) and i still look the same, I noticed that my boobs loos smaller but my clothes still fit the same ! Nobody noticed my weight loss, my mom told me that “my stomach looks smaller” but thats not enough! ( i store the major part of my fat in my butt and thighs btw, and I really hate it, i look like the male version of Nicki minaj lol ) what can i do ? How long would it take ? I don’t even think ill reach the body i want, i really lost my motivation, im still on the deficit just because i got used to cooking and logging my meals

submitted by /u/y39oB_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3izbKZA

No comments:

Post a Comment