Saturday, October 2, 2021

I. Need. Help….. Please.

I’m starting to lose my mind. Can someone please help me?

What was the first thing you changed that started showing results?

What was the easiest thing you changed?

What helped the least?

What helped the most?

I’m recovering from an eating disorder (lowest weight 170} current weight 240, and I take 4 different psych medications plus birth control. I’ve spoken to my doctors countless times and they won’t help me because of my ED history. I’m trying to get off some psych meds and get on some weight loss pills just to help me get started (don’t judge me please you don’t know my story). I’m just so overwhelmed. I lost 50 lbs through an ED and I lost 30 lbs through diet and exercise and I can’t figure out how to replicate any of that. I don’t work, I’m a student full time, and I have a gym membership. My goal weight is 180 but it would be cool to see 210/200 on the scale come New Years. I’m frustrated.

submitted by /u/MahinaK
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B9SpVZ

No comments:

Post a Comment