Saturday, October 2, 2021

Trying to lose weight but having limited options…

So recently I’ve noticed how out of shape I am after walking out the shower and noticing a beer belly. I want to slim down and be able to get rid of it (as well as lose face fat). The problem is my parents never really get anything healthy from the store and I’m left with junk food and fast food. Im thinking of starving myself and eating one meal per day with drinking a gallon of water (I ate 1 fish o filet sandwich from McDonald’s and I’m thinking about not eating until the next day). What would you guys do in this weight loss journey? (For context: I’m 5’8, 20M, 165lbs and I want to be able to get to at least 150).

submitted by /u/Licoi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l1tSwL

No comments:

Post a Comment