Sunday, October 3, 2021

any advice for me?

hi! so, i'm a 16 year old female, 165cms, and probably about 287lbs. i think i want to, as an end goal, be around 200lbs, but i'm not sure. (i'm aiming for still pretty curvy, some may say chubby, but smaller than i am now. i like the look of a fuller woman, and i don't want to be "thin," i guess. respect to my skinny ladies out there, but i'm aiming to still be a little chubby.) my diet is largely controlled by what my mum buys, and we're pretty broke, so spending a lot of money is a no. i have a treadmill! it's pretty shitty, and kinda scary to run on, but it works. i know i could totally look for advice online, but i can't find many good resources for chicks who want to turn their fat into muscle. will strength training help me lose weight as well? what kind of easy diets can i go on that don't include a lot of involvement from my mother (she doesn't really care about weight loss, but i think if i keep up a routine she'll buy me a scale and better food.) she knows i'm already quiet strong, and she knows i want to get stronger, so i don't think she'll mind helping me out in getting some strength based exercise equipment. any advice helps. thank you!

submitted by /u/nphyyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B9UKQL

No comments:

Post a Comment