Sunday, October 3, 2021

Monthly check-in for my weight loss , 6.6 lbs down in 1 month , 28.4 to go

So after a lot of struggle I finally found my rhythm a month back. Haven't lost much though, but it's a start. And I need something that keeps me going , hence I will be posting here my monthly progress to keep a tab.

More details : I am 5 5" /29/F trying to lose around 35 pounds in total and developing a healthier lifestyle. In this last month I have increased my protein intake, and limited my carbs and fats.

Another non scale victory, is I was able to do my first wide stance push up today!! In fact I was able to do 3 in a row. I was never able to do any push ups . I guess the protein increase is paying off now 😃.

But I feel this weight loss rate is very slow . It is frustrating to see only 6 pounds move in a month. I am working out 30 minutes a day 6 times a week, somethimes cardio, sometimes pushups , squats etc.. And I complete 10K steps a day (including workouts). Eating at 1200 calories. Although I had some cheat meals here and there.

What else can be improved any suggestions ? Should I get a pair of dumbbells and start strength training with them ?

submitted by /u/NimbuMasala
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ot00LH

No comments:

Post a Comment