Sunday, October 17, 2021

I'm 5'10 tall and I'm trying to go from 180 lb - 150 lb. If you're the same height and starting weight, when did you notice your body and face changing when you lost weight?

I was wondering if anyone around the same height of 5'10 like I am and also around the same starting weight of 180 lb and goal weight of 150 lb can tell me when did you notice a change in your body and face like how many pounds did you lose before noticing?

I have chubby cheeks right now at 178 lb and the thing is a couple of years ago when I was around 150 lb I still had the chubby cheeks. My jaw was a little more refined like you can see a bit of an angle, but I still had those cheeks and I wonder if its impossible for me to loose fat from my face. Way back when I was starting college in 2008 I was all the way down to 135 lb - 140 lb and my chubby cheeks were way less noticeable, but I can't maintain that weight. Its just too low for my height and to maintain it I basically have to eat almost nothing. I'm starting to think that my weight loss changes will mostly be around my body like my legs and stomach and my face will stay pretty much the same.

submitted by /u/theartsygamer89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FUOQWw

No comments:

Post a Comment