Sunday, October 17, 2021

I’m sad

Hey guys, yesterday was my birthday and I checked my weight. I have officially lost 15 kgs. SW :102 kgs / CW : 87 kgs ( Height :5’6). I have bpd, PCOD and binge eating disorder. We went to the club yesterday to celebrate my birthday and I got hurt because while my friends were getting approached by boys, I was just all alone standing awkwardly. Now I know I shouldn’t be caring about anyone else’s opinion about me and weight loss is essential for my health. It just sucks when you have nobody finding you attractive enough. Not to mention I was the only brown girl there which made me feel like maybe it’s my skin colour as well. I know I am probably overthinking but it’s just hurting a lot.

submitted by /u/Friendly_Wrap8738
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n0zUh1

No comments:

Post a Comment