Tuesday, October 5, 2021

I‘m stuck in a cycle and I just need to get it off my chest. Advice appreciated

Sup peeps, here’s some background information:

19, female. Completed weight loss journey back in January this year with having lost 41 lbs/19 kg total in 5 months. I went from 77kg (169.7 lbs) to 58 kg (127.8 lbs) and am ~5'8 / 172 cm tall. Lost the weight through exercise, intermittent fasting and cutting out sugar.

What packed on the pounds for me in the first place was consuming monstrously large portions of sweets. And now that I’m seeing the pattern, I‘m scared of putting my weight back again - though my weight is very stable and the most I fluctuate is 1kg / 2 lbs. I love sweets but they’re just my downfall. I’m talking like 700 cal in sweets more often than I‘d like to admit.

My cravings are very strong and I find it hard to resist - earlier, it was easy because I had the goal of weight loss in mind but now, My thinking switches between "imma be a fat fuck if I keep being like this" or "fuck it, one cookie won’t hurt".

I used to have a binge eating problem too, which I kicked though because I was fully determined to go through with it. The sweets problem is different though….

What do I do? Buy less sweets? Cut off sugar again? Please help me. I really don’t want to be like this. And how do I get my willpower back?

submitted by /u/rosyrosiethrowaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ldoxSZ

No comments:

Post a Comment